- System capacity is four 3-Diver helium speech unscramblers
- System has “call enunciator” with audio and visual signaling
- Entertainment routing capacity is has 2-channels with two sourcesper channel and includes stereo capability per channel source
- 19 Call Circuit Channels
- 1 Call Circuit per Transfer Lock Communications Box
- 1 Call Circuit per Chamber Communications Box
- 1 Call Circuit per Chamber Bunk Box
Amron International Model 3307 Communication Routing Panel Includes
- Hand-Held Push-to-Talk Microphone: Part Number 2405-28
- (4) MS Connector 20 Pin Male: Part Number MS-3106A-28-16P
- (4) MS Cable Clamp 24/28: Part Number MS-3057-16A
- (4) MS Connector 14 Pin Male: Part Number 3106A-20-27P
- (4) MS Cable Clamp 20/22: Part Number MS-3057-12A
- (3) MS Connector 24 Pin Male: Part Number MS-3106A-24-28P
- (3) MS Cable Clamp 24/28: Part Number MS-3057-16A
- (2) MS Connector 26 Pin Male: Part Number MS-3106A-28-12P
- (2) MS Cable Clamp 24/28: Part Number MS-3057-16A
- Power Cord Part Number: P-2392
- Input out/output connections: MS type (MIL-C-5015)
- Enclosure: 19" Retma Rack Mount, anodized aluminum
- System capacity: Four three diver Helium Unscramblers
- Dimensions: 8.719" H x 19" W x 13" D (22.1 cm H x 48.3 cm W x 33 cm D)
- Weight (approx.): 11 lbs. (4.9 kg)
2 and 3 Year Extended Warranties are available for this product. Please refer to the Attachments tab for further information on the program and the Accessories tab to purchase them.
The Amron International Model 3307 Communication Routing Panel is an economical communications routing panel supporting dry pot and wet pot work areas, two transfer locks, and two six-man living chambers.
The Amron International Model 3307 Communication Routing Panel routes communications from helium unscramblers to occupants of the work areas, transfer locks, and living chambers. System capacity is four three-diver helium unscramblers, three for normal operation and the fourth for standby operations.
Each chamber contains a bunk box for each occupant and a chamber communications box. The system has "call enunciator" with audio and visual signaling. The LED illuminates the location and identifies the caller when a remote station calls.
Entertainment routing capacity is two channels with two sources per channel and includes stereo capability per channel source.
Entertainment connections are via phone jacks on the back panel of the unit. MS connectors are also located on the back panel and grouped according to there work areas, transfer locks, living chambers, and unscrambler. This facilitates an easy setup of the system, and provides the option of connecting up to two remote located operator control panels (Model3307RP).
Brand Amron International Communication Mode 2-wire/4wire Video N/A