- Can be deployed by a single military diver from a remote location, such as an inflatable boat
- Designed to operate to fill lift capacity to a depth of 300ft with a standard air source
- Color- Yellow
- Used by Navy's worldwide
The Mark V Orca Lift Bag System Includes:
- A 2500 lbs enclosed pontoon manufactured of heavy-duty yellow 40 oz. urethane-coated nylon fabric for high abrasion resistance and fuel resistance.
- 2 or 4, 80 cu. ft. aluminum or optional 2 or 4 lightweight 87 cu. ft. fiber wrapped cylinders.
- Pressure relief valves
- Inflation manifold
- Tank harness
- Electric actuation valve
- Surface command unit
- Maximum Operating Depth: with Twin Cylinder Pack-170 ft., with Quad Cylinder pack-330 ft.
- Lift Bag Capacity: 2500 lbs
- Fabric: Heavy Duty 40 oz. Urethane coated nylon
- Webbing: 2 in. Heavy Duty Nylon. 6000 lbs/in.
- Dump Valve: Top and bottom pressure relief/inflation
- Inlet Valve Connection: 1/4 in. NPT inlet/check valve
- Length: 43 in.
- Diameter: 43 in.
- Folded Dimensions: 18 in. x 24 in. x 10 in. (45.7 cm x 61 cm x 25.4 cm)
- Weight: 40 lbs (18.14 kg) without cylinders\, 80 to 105 lbs (36.29 to 47.63 kg) with twin cylinder
As a result of conditions in the world today, increasing demand to respond to crisis situation has led Inflatable Technology Corporation to introduce the "Mark V Orca Underwater Explosive Ordnance Disposal System." The Mark V Orca Lift Bag System is the result of culmination of more than 20 years of designing and manufacturing underwater floatation and is currently in use by Navies worldwide.
The Mark V Orca Lift Bag System can be deployed by a single military diver from a remote location, such as an inflatable boat, and is designed to operate to full lift capacity to a depth of 330 feet with the standard air source.
Note: All Subsalve Lift bags meet IMCA (International Marine Contractor's Association) standards. Certification can be provided upon request.
Brand Subsalve Video N/A