- Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Chain Saw CS11 chainsaw bar and chain sold separately
- Commercial diver safety has been designed in with interlocking triggers, bucking spurs and hand guards on all models
- Many available bar lengths (up to a 43 in./109 cm cut)
- Handles tasks such as cutting wood and bridge pilings underwater
- Kickback is reduced without the centrifugal force from the flywheel used on the CS11
- Hydraulic power doesn’t require a flywheel to smooth power pulses so there is no chain coasting when trigger is released by the commercial diver
Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Chain Saw Part Number CS113NO Includes
- 01652 12 in. Hose Whips (All tools require 2)
- 03971 Coupler Set for Hydraulic Underwater Tools
- User Manual
- Capacity: 24, 30, 36 and 43 in. cut (61, 76, 91 and 109 cm cut)
- Weight: 14 lbs (6 kg)
- Length: 17 in. (43 cm)
- Width: 9 in. (23 cm)
- Pressure: 1500-2000 psi (105-140 bar)
- Flow Range: 10-14 gpm (38-53 lpm) at the commercial diver
- Optimum Flow: 14 gpm (53 lpm)
- Porting: 8 SAE O-Ring
- Connect Size And Type: 3/8 in. or 1/2 in. Male Pipe Hose End
- Motor: Hyrevz™ motor
The Stanley Underwater Hydraulic Chain Saw CS11 is designed for extreme duty underwater applications. With many available bar lengths (up to a 43 in./109 cm cut), the Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Chain Saw CS11 can handle commercial diving tasks such as cutting wood or bridge pilings underwater.
The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Chainsaw CS11 comes furnished with hose whips and couplers.
The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Chain Saw CS11 bar and chain are sold separately. Commercial diver safety has been designed in with interlocking triggers, bucking spurs and hand guards on all underwater models. Hydraulic power doesn’t require a flywheel to smooth power pulses so there is no chain coasting when the commercial diver releases the trigger.
*Please reference the Attachments tab for downloadable and printable files on this underwater tool. Available files for download are listed below:
- CS11 Accessories
- CS11 Users Manual
- CS11 Blowapart and Key
*Please see Accessories tab for service tools and accessories for the Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Chain Saw CS11.
*Please see Parts tab on this webpage for the list of saw chains/bars and parts associated with this underwater tool.
Brand Stanley Tools Video No
What is the rotational speed or linear chain speed of the CS11 Chain Saw with corresponding flow rates?
The rotational speed of the CS11 Chain Saw depends on the gallons per minute you're running down to the tool. The higher the gallons per minute the faster the chain will turn. In the documents tab you will find Techelp #9, included in this document is a graph showing the gallon per minute to R.P.M. ration.
Will my tool operate if I use a lower flow rate than what would be considered optimum for the tool to operate?Yes, most tools have an optimal flow range, as long as the gallons per minute delivered to the tool is within this range the tool will work. However, please be award that the tool will run at a slower speed based on the flow rated delivered to the tool. Basically, the lower the gallons per minute the slower the tool will run.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
List Price: $244.19$216.23
List Price: $61.05$64.87
List Price: $1,040.04$970.88