- 7-9 gpm (26-34 lpm) operating flow at the commercial diver's end
- Adjustable Bit Rotation Speed (forward and reverse) up to 300 rpm, making the underwater tool easy to start and control
- Feathering ON/OFF valve allow the commercial diver to control the amount of energy to the underwater tool, providing more control and ease of handling
- Flush-face quick disconnect couplers are not included with this underwater tool. For couplers, please purchase 1 set of Stanley Tools 03971 Coupler Set for the Hydraulic Underwater Tools
Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Hammer Drill part number HD45310 Includes
- Chuck capacity: Up to 2 in. diameter or 4 in. core, 736 Skil Hex
- Output: 0-300 rpm
- Input flow range: 7-9 gpm (26-34 lpm) at the commercial diver
- Input pressure: 1500-2000 psi (105-140 bar)
- Optimum flow: 8 gpm (30 lpm)
- Weight: 45 lbs (20.4 kg)
- Length: 22.5 in. (57 cm)
- Width (at handles): 14 in. (35 cm)
- Motor: Internal
- Porting: 8 SAE O-Ring
- Connector: 3/8 in. male pipe hose end
The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Hammer Drill HD45 is a rotary, percussion tool used by commercial divers for underwater drilling in concrete, masonry, or asphalt using 736 Skil hex bits. The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Hammer Drill HD45 is a heavy duty model designed for commercial divers to use in medium to heavy underwater applications. It's the ideal underwater tool for drilling gas and water utility holes and setting anchor bolts.
The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Hammer Drill HD45 comes furnished with hose whips, quick disconnect couplers are sold separately.
Drills Holes from 3/4 in. (19 mm) to 2 in. (50 mm) in diameter and up to 29 in. (73.7 cm) deep as well as core drilling up to 4 in. (102 mm) in diameter.
Uses Standard Skil 736 type carbide tipped, fluted drill bits and requires no fluid to clear holes during underwater operation. Feathering On/Off Valve with Adjustable Bit Rotation Speed (forward and reverse) make the Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Hammer Drill HD45 easy to start and easy to control.
*Please see ACCESSORIES tab for service tools and accessories for the Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Hammer Drill HD45.
*Please see PARTS tab on this webpage for the list of parts associated with this underwater tool.
*Please reference the DOCUMENTS tab for downloadable and printable files on this item. Available files for download are listed below:
- HD45 Accessories
- HD45 Users Manual
- HD45 Blowapart and Key
Brand Stanley Tools Video No
Will my tool operate if I use a lower flow rate than what would be considered optimum for the tool to operate?Yes, most tools have an optimal flow range, as long as the gallons per minute delivered to the tool is within this range the tool will work. However, please be award that the tool will run at a slower speed based on the flow rated delivered to the tool. Basically, the lower the gallons per minute the slower the tool will run.