- 7-12 GPM (26-45 LPM) operating range
- Adjustable impact intensity
- Lever-type forward/reverse spool
- Integral Hyrevz gear-type motor
- Large “D” handle for gloved operation
- Swing hammer mechanism for easy servicing, reduced maintenance costs, and greatly reduces the transmission of torque to the operator reducing fatigue through repetitive tool operation
- Assist handle
- Capacity: 1-1/2 in. Square Drive
- Torque Range: 800 - 3500 ft. lbs (1088 - 4760 Nm)
- Flow Range: 7 - 12 GPM (26 - 45 LPM)
- Pressure: 1800 - 2000 PSI (124 - 140 bar)
- Ports: -8 SAE O-Ring
- Weight: 43 lbs (19.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 16.5 in. L x 5.1 in. W (41 cm L x 13 cm W)
- Connect Size and Type: 3/8 in. Adaptor to -8 SAE Port
- Motor: Integral
Hydraulic Underwater Impact Wrench IW24 - P/N: IW24360 Includes:
- (1) Quick Disconnect Face Coupler Set: Part Number 03971
- User Manual
Note: Hose whips P/N: 01652 are sold separately.
The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Impact Wrench IW24 produces up to 3500 ft. lbs (4760 Nm) of impact torque. The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Impact Wrench IW24 is used by commercial divers for underwater nut and bolt and anchor bolt driving and other heavy duty underwater applications.
The Stanley Hydraulic Under water Impact Wrench IW24 comes with quick disconnect couplers. Hose whips can be purchased separately.
Designed to run from a wide range of hydraulic circuits, the Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Impact Wrench IW24 has adjustable impact intensity making it ideal for a wide range of underwater heavy duty driving.
The large "D" handle and feathering trigger are convenient and gives the commercial diver complete control of the underwater impact wrench.
The rugged swing-hammer impact mechanism provides easy servicing for reduced maintenance costs and greatly reduces the transmission of torque to the commercial diver reducing fatigue through repetitive underwater tool operation. Standard reversing valve provides instant change over from forward to reverse.
*Please reference the ATTACHMENTS tab for downloadable and printable files on this underwater tool.
Brand Stanley Tools Video No
How do I set the torque on my impact wrench?
Stanley Impact Wrenches are not considered torque wrenches. You can adjust the tool close to a set torque, but it won't be exact. Please refer to your service manual for instructions on adjusting the "Impact Intensity Adjustment".
Will my tool operate if I use a lower flow rate than what would be considered optimum for the tool to operate?Yes, most tools have an optimal flow range, as long as the gallons per minute delivered to the tool is within this range the tool will work. However, please be award that the tool will run at a slower speed based on the flow rated delivered to the tool. Basically, the lower the gallons per minute the slower the tool will run.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
List Price: $25.15$22.27
List Price: $399.48$353.74