- Bone Conducting Earphone
- Microphone Connector Only (Microphone is not included)
- Umbilical Connector
- DC5CM-1 Male Nexus Connector to mate to Aga (MK20) Umbilical
- Bone Conducting Earphone Part No. 1406-2
- Female Microphone Connector to fit the 2PME Pre-Amplified Mic or the Amron 1404 Dynamic Mic
- Total Length is 48 in. Long
- NSN # 5965013903989
Note: Please reference the printable assembly drawings located under the Attachments tab on this webpage.
The Amron International BP-44 MK20 Earphone Assembly with DC5CM-1 Male Nexus Connector for the AGA mask features a molded bone conducting earphone and microphone connection to fit the 2PME preamplified microphone or the Amron 1404 dynamic microphone. Microphone is not included.
Brand Amron International Video N/A
Is there an adaptor that would allow my Nexus connector to plug into my RMG-4-FS W.P. connector on my umbilical?
Yes, part number 6817177. This is a male RMG-4-MP W.P. connector to female Nexus connector.
How do I secure the Bone Phone on my BP-44 Communications Assembly to my AGA mask?
The easiest location to secure the Bone Phone to the AGA mask is to place the bone phone under one of the head harness straps toward the center area of the harness. Place the Bone Phone between your head and the head harness and tighten down the 5 straps of the head harness.