- Bi-metallic thermometer is accurate to 1% of scale
- Range 0° to 210° F (-20° to 100° C), certified to be accurate within ±3%
- Used inside the sat system (Living chamber and Diving Bell)
- Temperature Range: -20 to 100°C and 0 to 210°F
- Relative Humidity Range: 0 to 100%
- Case: Solid Brass, gleaming finish, drilled for wall mounting
- Dial Size: 6 in. overall Dia. (15.2 cm)
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.4 kg)
Model 9-HTAB-176 Certified Hygrometer and Temperature Indicator indicates relative humidity and temperature in both Fahrenheit and Centigrade. Its bi-metallic thermometer is accurate to 1% of scale with a range of -20 to 100°C and 0 to 210°F. Certified to be accurate within ±3%.
Brand Abbeon Cal Video No
How do I mount my hydrometer and temperature indicator?
The indicator is a wall mount precision instrument. There are three .125 inch mounting holes on the back flange of the indicator.
Can I use my hydrometer and temperature indicator inside a saturation diving system?