- Swift, simple external adjustment
- Built-in snubber assures positive, repeatable performance of valve and gauge by protecting against surges, pulsations and entrained solids inclusions
- Entire unit length only 3 in.
- Outfitted with 1/4 in. NPT female inlet and outlet ports
- Pressure Set Ranges Style 4: 150-500 PSI
- Inlet Operating Pressure: 0-3,000 PSI (Brass)
- Proof Pressure: 6000 PSI (Brass)
- Body Material: PLV- 255B—Forged Brass
- Seal Material: Viton or Buna-N
- Connections (Inlet and Outlet): 1/4 in. NPT Female
- Overall Length: 3 in. (7.62 cm)
Protect your expensive high accuracy gauge with the Chemiquip Model PLV-255B-4 Pressure Limiting Valve. Designed for use with liquids or gases at operating pressures up to 3000 psi. The Model PLV-255 Pressure Limiting Valve is readily adjusted by one external adjusting screw and lock nut. The valve automatically shuts pressure off to the gauge if level rises above adjustable pre-set limit. Pressure is automatically restored when the level falls below preset value.
For other options in the PLV-255 series, please contact Amron International to inquire about these items and to receive a quote.
Brand Chemiquip Video No
What is the maximum flow rate in cubic feet per minute that can flow through the PLV-255S and PLV-255O Pressure Limiting Valves?
The amount of air passing through the valve depends on the operating pressure of your air supply but generally speaking the amount of air is very small only 1 – 2 cubic feet per minute.