- Swift, simple external adjustment
- Built-in snubber assures positive, repeatable performance of valve and gauge by protecting against surges, pulsations and entrained solids inclusions
- Entire unit length only 3 in.
- Outfitted with 1/4 in. NPT female inlet and outlet ports
- Pressure Set Ranges: Style 3: 30-150 PSI
- Inlet Operating Pressure: 0-3,000 PSI (Brass)
- Proof Pressure: 6000 PSI (Brass)
- Body Material: Forged Brass
- Connections (Inlet and Outlet): 1/4 in. NPT Female
- Overall Length: 3 in. (7.62 cm)
Protect your expensive high accuracy gauge with the Chemiquip Model PLV-255B-3 Pressure Limiting Valve. Designed for use with liquids or gases at operating pressures up to 3000 psi. The Model PLV-255 Pressure Limiting Valve is readily adjusted by one external adjusting screw and lock nut. The valve automatically shuts pressure off to the gauge if level rises above adjustable pre-set limit. Pressure is automatically restored when the level falls below preset value.
For other options in the PLV-255 series, please contact Amron International to inquire about these items and to receive a quote.
Brand Chemiquip Video No