- Safest chamber lighting system on the market
- Efficient 250W, 120V Halogen Lamp. JM Canty puts more light into the chamber than any other light!
- Ideal Illumination for Human Occupancy
- High Pressure Chamber Seal - 5000 psi max., available with Face Seal Option
- Infra-Red Filter Eliminates all Heat from Light
- Easy to Install
- All Wiring and Maintenance is External. No internal chamber wiring penetrators and wiring.
- Thermal Switch
- Brass Chamber Couplings Standard. 316L SS Option
- 90° Light Beam Dispersion
- Optional Drip Proof Cover
- Various Worldwide Approvals
- 250W, 120V, 50/60 Hz Operation
- 3400°K Color Temperature
- Pressure Ratings of Connection at 120°F [49°C]:
- 1 in. NPT - Max. Pressure 1200 psi
- 1-1/4 in. NPT - Max. Pressure 2500 psi
- US Navy Face Seal - Max. Pressure 5000 psi
- NEMA Type 1 / IP10 Rating Is Standard.
- Optional NEMA Type 2 / IP12 Rating with Optional Drip Proof Cover.
- Approximate Weight: 2.75 lbs [1.25kg] Not Including Input Cable
- 30 ft. Input Cable with 5 Pin MS Connector Provided for Fast, Simple Connection to Light
- Hyperbaric Chambers
- Medical Chambers, Saturation Chambers
- Diving Recompression Chambers
- Altitude Chambers
- Diving Research Facilities
- Various Models Include Approvals To:
- US Navy
- Coast Guard
The JM Canty HYL 250 Hyperbaric Chamber Light is the safest, most efficient chamber lighting system available. The HYL 250 system consists of a high output, 250W halogen light source and a 1in. NPT, 1-1/4 in. NPT (half or full coupling) or face sealed light pipe chamber coupling. The patented system provides bright white 3400°K color temperature, uniform illumination into a pressurized chamber. The color temperature and illumination levels of a Canty Light have been the industry standard for over 40 years.
The Canty Light features a high output 250W, 120V bulb. JM Canty lights are the brightest chamber lights in the world! An infra-red filter is standard equipment on every light to eliminate all heat from the light, providing only cool, effective light into the chamber. A quiet, high output fan is used to cool the light source. An internal thermal switch automatically shuts off the light if the fan is blocked. An optional drip proof cover is available for the light source for wet environments. The 120V AC light connects to a residential or commercial dimmer for complete light output control and flexibility.
The Canty Light Pipe chamber coupling provides a high pressure, sealed connection to the chamber. The Light Pipe fiber-optically transmits the light from the light source thru the pressure boundary, dispersing the light inside the chamber into an ideal conical output of 90 degrees.
Please reference the printable "Part No. Builder" diagram located under the Documents Tab on this page. For products not listed in the pull down menu, please contact Amron International to inquire about these items and to receive a quote.
Brand JM Canty Video No