- High-impact protection certified to ANSI Z87.1 and Military Requirements (MIL-V-43511C clause 3.5.10 and MIL-PRF-31013 clause 22.214.171.124).
- Optically correct polycarbonate lenses are scratch and fog resistant.
- Tough yet pliable material feels comfortable against face.
- Hexo-Vent full frame ventilation for air flow minimizes fogging.
- Interchangeable lenses for various light conditions - Clear, Smoke and High-Contrast offer 100% UV protection (Note: High-Contrast Yellow Lenses not approved for U.S. Military use).
- Adjustable strapping system is equally comfortable over or under helmet.
- Optional Prescription (Rx) Carrier available.
The slim-profile design of the Revision Bullet Ant Tactical Goggle provides optimal facial fit, high-impact protection, wide field-of-view, plus helmet and night-vision gear compatibility. Equally comfortable with the strap worn over or under the helmet, the hexo-vents permit maximum ventilation, without any adjustment, for fog-free performance and fine particle filtration. Clear, neutral gray and high-contrast lenses allow for visual clarity in various light conditions.
Brand Revision Video No