Required Cable SizesLength in feet for Total Circuit (included both welding/cutting and ground leads)Amps100 ft.150 ft.200 ft.250 ft.300 ft.350 ft.400 ft100442211/01/0200211/02/03/04/04/05004211/02/03/03/0Pressure SettingsCurrent SettingsDepth (ft.)O2 Delivery Pressure Settings with 3/8 in. Hose (PSI)Current Settings (amps) for Cable size1/02/03/0100145152150150150172155152150200199157154152250226159156154300254161158156
- Ergonomically designed for diver comfort
- High impact and corrosion resistant materials
The BR-22 Cutting Torch is ergonomically designed for diver comfort and reducing forearm fatigue. The torch is constructed from durable high-impact and corrosion resistant materials. All metal parts are brass. The non-conductive flexible coupler joining the oxygen control valve to the torch head is a key safety feature, unique in design and found only in Broco’s torch.
The BR-22 can also be used as a welding electrode holder. The BR-22 Cutting Torch is built to deliver years of troublefree performance at minimum cost.
Spare parts and kits are available.
Brand Broco Video No
Does the BR-22 and BR-22 Plus use the same collet and collet washer?
No, please refer to each items product to find the correct collet and collet washer for your torch.
What equipment will I need to safety use my Broco Cutting Torch?
***Please note: only a properly trained commercial diver should perform underwater cutting and welding operations.***
Broco BR-22 or BR-22 Plus cutting torch.
- Broco Underwater Ultrathermic cutting rods
- Broco HVR-4401 high volume two-stage oxygen regulator
- Single pole single throw safety knife switch (Rated 400 amps DC, unfused)
- C-type grounding clamp
- 150-200 amp 100% duty cycle DC welding power source or 12V or 24V battery
- Burning Umbilical/Rig (should include welding cable and oxygen supply hose)
- Oxygen Supply