Required Cable SizesLength in feet for Total Circuit (included both welding/cutting and ground leads)Amps100 ft.150 ft.200 ft.250 ft.300 ft.350 ft.400 ft100442211/01/0200211/02/03/04/04/05004211/02/03/03/0Pressure SettingsCurrent SettingsDepth (ft.)O2 Delivery Pressure Settings with 3/8 in. Hose (PSI)Current Settings (amps) for Cable size1/02/03/0100145152150150150172155152150200199157154152250226159156154300254161158156
- Ergonomically designed for diver comfort
- High impact and corrosion resistant materials
The Broco BR-22 Cutting Torch is ergonomically designed for diver comfort and reducing forearm fatigue. The torch is constructed from durable high-impact and corrosion resistant materials. All metal parts are brass. The non-conductive flexible coupler joining the oxygen control valve to the torch head is a key safety feature, unique in design and found only in Broco’s torch.
The BR-22 can also be used as a welding electrode holder. The BR-22 Cutting Torch is built to deliver years of troublefree performance at minimum cost.
Spare parts and kits are available.
Brand Broco Video No
What equipment will I need to safety use my Broco Cutting Torch?
***Please note: only a properly trained commercial diver should perform underwater cutting and welding operations.***
Broco BR-22 or BR-22 Plus cutting torch.
- Broco Underwater Ultrathermic cutting rods
- Broco HVR-4401 high volume two-stage oxygen regulator
- Single pole single throw safety knife switch (Rated 400 amps DC, unfused)
- C-type grounding clamp
- 150-200 amp 100% duty cycle DC welding power source or 12V or 24V battery
- Burning Umbilical/Rig (should include welding cable and oxygen supply hose)
- Oxygen Supply
Does the BR-22 and BR-22 Plus use the same collet and collet washer?
No, please refer to each items product to find the correct collet and collet washer for your torch.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
List Price: $312.00$234.00
List Price: $80.00$69.60