- Choice of two blade styles: traditional drop point or blunt tip divers tool
- UKs own HYDRALLOY steel blade for durability and corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel signaling pommel insulated from blade to eliminate metal to metal corrosion
- Quick disassembly for cleaning. No tools required!
- Large choil for power grip on blade
- Serrated edge for cutting rope and line
- Hooked edge line cutter cutter
- One hand insertion and removal from sheath
- 5 inch hollow ground double edge blade
- Ozone resistant quick release knife straps included
- Dimensions: 10 x 2.15 in x 1 in (25.40 cm x 5.46 cm x 2.54 cm)
- Blade Material: Hydralloy
- Blade Tip: Drop Point / Blunt Tip
- Weight: 9.30 oz.
- Blade Length: 5 in.
The Blue Tang HYDRALLOY is Underwater Kinetics' improved take on the classic, multi-functional dive knife. Underwater Kinetics patented their own HYDRALLOY steel for a blade that is both strong and corrosion resistant where most competitors’ blades only offer one of those features.
Brand Underwater Kinetics Video N/A