Mar 23, 2015 9:28:04 AM
Bulletin #4 of 2015 - March 18, 2015
Subject: New Products Bulletin
525-769 Conversion Kit, 455 Regulator for KM 77
525-116 Front Standoff Kit
525-395 Conversion Kit, Rex Regulator for 37SS
1. 525-769 Conversion Kit, 455 Regulator for KM 77 – This kit contains the new 455 Balanced Regulator and stainless steel pod assembly for easy conversion of the KM77 to the top of the line 97 Helmet! The kit also contains the 525-630 455 Regulator Tool Kit, 510-747 Oral Nasal Mask, and 555-155 “Standard” Bent Tube, as well as nuts and tie wraps.
2. 525-116 Front Standoff Kit **– This kit provides two 540-039 Front Standoffs that serve as “front legs” to help protect the swing catch assembly, sealed pulled pins and other components from damages if the helmet is set down too hard. Two 530-059 Screws, one to attach each standoff, are also in the kit.
**NOTE: The 560-074 Bottom Ring attached to the fiberglass shells or bottom ring machined into the stainless steel shells must have the special recesses to accept the standoffs. Please refer to Bulletin # 12 of 2014 for more information – (No retrofit, unless the bottom of the helmet has the recesses.)
3. 525-395 Conversion Kit, Rex Regulator for 37SS – This kit contains the Rex Regulator and stainless steel pod assembly for easy conversion of the 37SS into the higher performing KM77. The kit also contains the 555-173 KM77 Bent Tube, 510-743 Oral Nasal Mask, and 510-741 Water Dump Valve, as well as a mount nut, gasket, and washer).
Above, the main components of the 525-769 and 525-395 kits, respectively. See above for full kit contents.
Click to view full Kirby Morgan BulletinRead More
Mar 11, 2015 3:32:19 PM
As with Unique Seaflex's entire range of water-filled test weights, Gangway Testing Bags draw upon the top-quality design and construction principles proven in service over many years with Seaflex's flagship WaterLoad™ range.
For Your Peace of Mind:
- Designed and manufactured in general accordance with our long-established ranges of WaterLoad™ bags and Lifeboat Testing Kits
- Constructed from advanced Trevira™ materials for a long life span and reduced risk of in-service damage
- Six strong strop attachments assist handling and securing when dry or semi-filled, to ensure an evenly spread load
For Your Ease of Operation:
- Light dry weight enhances ease of use and reduces down time between tests
- Reduced handling of the full test weight reduces manpower requirements and increases safety
- High quality all metal colour coded quick connect couplings are both extremely robust and easy to use
- Multiple bag combinations enable unlimited test weight options
Click to view full Unique Seaflex Gangways Testing Bags Spec SheetRead More
Mar 11, 2015 3:20:11 PM
The Seaflex Auto-inflating Vessel Emergency (SAVE) System was conceived by Unique Seaflex to assist a quadriplegic yachtswoman embarking on a round the UK expedition, so that in the event of the vessel being holed or capsizing there was an automated emergency buoyancy system to ensure her safety and survival until assistance was able to reach her.
SAVE Key Features:
- Based around Seaflex buoyancy technology proven since 1987
- The gas auto-inflation technology at the heart of this system has been tried and tested over many years with the RNLI’s Inshore Lifeboats
- In-house manufacturing procedures comply with BS EN ISO9001, as independently assessed and certified by LRQA
- Suitable for all vessel classes
- Design tailored to suit the individual specification of each vessel the SAVE system is fitted to
Click to view full Unique Seaflex SAVE Spec SheetRead More
Mar 11, 2015 3:13:41 PM
Silt curtains, sometimes referred to as turbidity curtains, are floating barriers which are specifically designed to contain and control the dispersion of particles in a body of water. Now days, many projects have set turbidity levels which must not be exceeded. This is where Unique Seaflex SiltStoppers™ come in.
At the surface of the Seaflex SiltStoppers™, you will find a number of inter-connecting flotation units. These are designed with plenty of reserve buoyancy and are fitted with pressure release valves, which are designed to trigger so as to avoid damage to these floats through over-inflation.
These flotation units are made from the same durable plastic materials and are based upon the same design principles as the buoyancy modules Seaflex has been supplying into heavy-duty offshore applications such as pipeline installation and salvage operations for over 20 years.
Click to view full Unique Seaflex SiltStoppers™ Spec SheetRead More