Mustang Survival Issues HIT Inflatable PFD Safety Alert
Sep 5, 2012 2:15:37 PM
Mustang Survival has issued an urgent safety advisory for specific Hydrostatic (H.I.T.) inflatable PFDs manufactured during April and May of 2012. The company has said that some of these PFDs may be subject to delayed or non-inflations.
The affected Mustang Survival products are:
- MA7214 HIT inflatable re-arm kit
- MA7218 HIT inflatable re-arm kit for LIFT
- MD0450 Inflatable Vest PFD with LIFT
- MD0451 Inflatable Vest PFD with LIFT (no harness)
- MD3183 Deluxe Inflatable PFD with HIT
- MD3184 Deluxe Inflatable PFD with HIT (with harness)
- MD3188 Inflatable Work Vest with HIT
For further information, user manuals and instructions please visit: www.mustangsurvival.com/HIT
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in