Kirby Morgan® is proud to announce the KM 97, the latest in their line of stainless steel diving helmets. The All-New 455 Balanced Regulator sets the KM 97 apart from all other models. The 455 balanced regulator is all stainless steel and offers virtually the same superior breathing performance as the REX® regulator, with a lower profile. The overall outstanding performance of the 455 regulator sets a new standard for commercial diving helmets and BandMasks®.
The KM 97 helmet has all the advancements & features found in their other stainless steel models:
- Rugged helmet shell that is easy to maintain - No refinishing required if the surface is scratched or gouged.
- Elimination of threaded inserts for securing the port retainer to the helmet shell.
- Elimination of shell mounted weights.
- Removable Grip and Handle. The handle can be removed without breaking seals, making it quick and easy to attach accessories.
- A built-in emergency valve that is an integral part of the stainless steel sideblock.
For full details regarding the Kirby Morgan bulletin and KM 97, please visit: https://www.amronintl.com/index.php/downloads/dl/file/id/1368/kirby_morgan_97_new_product.pdf