Feb 11, 2015 9:43:27 AM
The Underwater Intervention Show (UI Show) 2015 is here! Join us in New Orleans, LA for the world's most premier event in the Commercial Diving industry taking place February 10-12, 2015.
Come check out Amron's new products at booth #110 in the Morial Convention Center and say hello to Mike, Joe and Stephen representing Team Amron this year!
Underwater Intervention showcases Manned Submersibles, Instruments and Sensors, Sonar and Acoustics, Ocean Engineering, Marine Salvage and Shipwrecks, AUV and UUV Technology. Venture to New Orleans and learn more about what you love most!
More photos to come...
Dec 31, 2014 11:41:58 AM
Subject: Change to Product
Air Train Stand Off Material & Part Number Change. 545-066 Stand Off Replaces 545-065 Metal Stand Off. 545-065 is NOW OBSOLETE.
Products Affected: KMB 28 Band Mask® Air Train Stand Offs only. Mask P/Ns 500-028 KMB 28 Band Mask® w/ Posts, 500-029 KMB 28 Band Mask® w/ MWP.
Kirby Morgan Dive Systems Inc. is pleased to announce that the material of the Stand Off for the KMB 28’s air train has changed from the original metal (P/N 545-065: obsolete) to an exceptionally strong thermoplastic. The new P/N is 545-066.
Thermoplastic is a non-magnetic, non-conductive and non-corrosive material that also offers a considerable cost savings, giving the new P/N 545-066 a distinct advantage over the original P/N 545-065.
Click to view full Kirby Morgan BulletinRead More
Dec 31, 2014 11:20:52 AM
New Items Just Added to Amron's Outlet Center!
Worthington Aluminum Dive Tank (Yellow) with K-Valve 80 cu. ft.
- Built from proprietary aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a balanced aluminum magnesium silicon blend
- Catalina cylinders painted with durable, premium-quality powder coatings
- Aluminum is highly resistant to external corrosion
OTS CDK-6 Surface Accessory Kit
- Push-to-Talk control included on one side of the earphone muff
- The CDK-6 is perfect for fast response and when space is a factor
- Many team leaders utilize the CDK-6 in small craft operations
ACR Electronics SM-2 Automatic Crew-Overboard Marker Strobe Light
- Visibility: 360 visibility for over 3 mi (5 km)
- Brighter light in all directions with high intensity Xenon strobe
- Extremely durable; withstands vigorous use, waterproof to 100 ft (30 m)
Dec 5, 2014 9:25:35 AM
Hello and Happy Friday!
Thank you to all shutterbugs who submitted photos to the Amron International 2015 Annual Photo Contest. We received a record high of 100 photos this year! The winning photos have been selected at this time and will be featured in the 2015 Amron calendar.
As you know, the Grand Prize Winner will receive the honor of having his or her photo on the cover of Amron's 2015 calendar, as well as receive the grand prize of a $500 Amron gift card!
Please help me in congratulating this year's Grand Prize Winner: Diego Poloniato from KDM Sub Service! Enjoy your title and prizes; you have earned them.Read More