- Bleed size: 1/4 inch
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Port Type: Female ports on both ends
- Includes: replaceable teflon seat and large control knob
- Suitable for pressures to 5,000 psi service
- Applications: create one-way gas flow in compressor lines, filter systems, and gas distribution panels
- NOT suitable for O2 / Nitrox use.
A stainless steel bleeder block with a replaceable teflon seat and a large control knob. Ports are double female 1/4" NPTF. 5,000 psi duty. Additional Info: Air stations often require different types of in-line bleeders or vents to drain pressure. Most have pressure ratings of at least 5,000 psi. The creation of scuba air stations requires a variety of high pressure fittings and components as well as certain specialized control hardware.
CAUTION: THESE COMPONENTS ARE FOR AIR SYSTEMS AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE WITH PURE OXYGEN OR NITROX.
Brand - Video No