- Both non-sparking and electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC
- Features a fork and horn end for prying and breaching
- Handles will not absorb glass shards and are self-extinguishing
- Ergonomically designed handle reduces the possibility of the operator’s hands slipping onto the working ends of the bar
- In conjunction with any of the ThunderSledge series, the horn is effective for breaching padlocks
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Length: 29.5 in.
With features that include being both non-sparking and electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC, Blackhawk's Dynamic Entry technologically advanced Hallagan Tool is in a league of its own. The casting designs increase leverage for both the fork and horn working ends. This tool is a must for entries into dangerous and volatile environments.
Brand Blackhawk Video N/A