- Specifically engineered for window entries
- Head constructed of carbons steel
- Reinforced laser cut hook effectively removes curtains\, blinds and other obstructions
- Serrated blade aids in removing glass and window tines
- Three 12 in. raking fins designed to clear glass and other debris left in the window frame
- D-Handle system is electrically non-conductive to 100\,000 volts AC
- Weight: 9.6 lbs.
- Length: 51 in.
Specifically engineered for window entries, the Blackhawk Break -N- Rake features a laser cut hook, serrated blade and three 12 in. raking fins, all constructed of carbon steel. The newly reinforced hook effectively removes curtains, blinds and other obstructions, pulling them clear allowing for a safer entry.
The three 12 in. fins on the 19.5 in. Break -N- Rake head are designed to clear glass and other debris left in the window frame. Secured to a 1.25 in. electrically non-conductive D-handle system for maximum pulling power, the Break -N- Rake is ideal for securing secondary breach locations or creating a tactical distraction.
Brand Blackhawk Video No