- Brilliant "white light" illumination
- Small size (Ø76mm / 3" OD), mountable almost anywhere
- Superior heat-sink design
- Two helium release methods
- Low-voltage lamps and a case ground (earth) connection make the Chamber Light very safe to use
- Lamp and lens options to make it perfect for most applications
- Lamp type: Incandescent Tungsten-halogen MR-16 (Parabolic Aluminized Reflector)
- Time to full brightness: < 1 second after application of power
- Operating position: Universal
- Rated average lifetime: 3,000 hours
- Dimming range: 0-100%
- Light output: 895 initial lumens
- Correlated color temp: 3,050 K
- Length: 3 inches (760 mm)
- Weight: 1.0 lbs. (450 gm)
The Birns Doubly-Safe Chamber Light, Model 4121, meets or exceeds applicable DNV, Lloyd's, and UL requirements; superior thermal design permits the use of higher-output lamps; and Birns' exclusive 'doubly safe' dual helium release method makes the entire front of the light its own helium release valve.
Comes with frosted diffuser for a softer white light.
Lenses may be ordered clear or frosted. Frosted lenses provide less glare. The standard lamp is 24V/50W which is the brightest available, but the light can be ordered with a 25W lamp at no price differential. The light can be wall or ceiling mounted.
Brand Birns Video No