- Titanium mono-lock mechanism
- Tactical drop-point blade with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener
- M390 super steel blade (60-62hrc)
- Yitanium and G10 handles with titanium tip-down pocket clip
Blade Length: 2.90 in.
Blade Thickness: 0.164 in.
Handle Thickness: 0.610 in.
Blade Material: M390 Stainless Steel
Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
Blade Style: Tactical Drop-Point
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down, Titanium
- Lock Mechanism: Mono-Lock
- Overall Length: 6.90 in.
- Closed Length: 3.80 in.
The Benchmade 755 MPR Knife is a stout titanium monolock knife designed by Shane Silbert. Overbuilt? Absolutely! The Benchmade 755 MPR Knife boasts a titanium mono-lock mechanism with a tactical drop-point blade with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener. The M390 super steel blade is backed up by Yitanium and G10 handles with titanium tip-down pocket clip.
Brand Benchmade Video N/A