- 154CM Stainless Steel blade (58-61HRC)
- Features a modified tanto blade
- Full-tang, anodized machined 6061 T-6 aluminum handle
- Includes multi-function nylon sheath
- Blade Length: 4.5 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.115 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.88 in.
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Tanto
- Weight: 6.2oz.
- Clip: No Clip, Sheath Included
- Lock Mechanism: FIxed
- Overall Length: 9.45 in.
- Sheath Material: Nylon with Belt Loop
The Benchmade 40 Modified Tanto Nimravus Fixed Blade Knife has a highly maneuverable design shape and controlled versatility, this is the ideal fixed blade knife with a 154CM, high carbon stainless steel blade that achieves and retains a fantastic edge. Finger grooves on the blade spine offers a safe grip on the black anodized machined 6061-T6 Aluminum scaled handle that conforms to your hand. Lightweight and durably reliable, this Military or Law Enforcement knife nestles securely in its nylon sheath.
Brand Benchmade Video N/A