- VANGUARD® Running Shoe Sole Construction
- Upper Material: Olive Green Leather / CORDURA® Nylon Fabric
- Steel Toe - Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 Standards
- Lining: COOL-MAX
- Cushion Midsole: Polyurethane
- Outsole: Rubber, VIBRAM® Sierra
- Insert: Polyurethane Removable
- Height: 8 in. (Standard Military Height)
- Made in the U.S.A.
The Hot Weather Steel Toe Boot 551ST features a Vanguard® Sole System that provides a high performance, premium cushioning experience that distributes impact from heel to toe just like your favorite running shoe but with second-to-none Military Boot Construction. This construction combines a thick polyurethane cushion midsole with a durable Vibram® premium rubber outsole. The Vibram® Sierra outsole compounds guarantee good traction on both wet and dry surfaces and is designed to perform in diverse and rugged terrain.
For maximum safety, it features a steel toe that meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards. Design extras such as padding under and around the steel toe and Belleville's Flange-Anchored construction provide increased comfort and safety.
Brand Belleville Video No