- Two front D-rings
- One upper rear D-ring for emergency lifting
- Heavy duty belt adjuster provided for optional jock strap
- Shoulder adjusters included
- Chest Strap
- Extra pair of D-rings
- Sizes available: S-XL
The Atlantic Diving BH-200 Equipment Bell Harness is set up for Bell diving, with rear upper D-ring for emergency lifting of diver. Two front D-rings provide hookups for air, or gas hose. A heavy duty belt adjuster is provided for the optional jock strap.
Brand Atlantic Diving Equipment Video No
Is there an owner’s or maintenance manual for the Bell Harness?
No, the manufacturer does not offer a user manual but Amron recommends the following cleaning procedures.
1. Wash with fresh water after use
2. Allow to fully dry prior to storing
3. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
But the reality is, Atlantic Harnesses are favored because they are overbuilt and continue to function well even when abused.