- Tensions over 2,400 lbs of force and cuts off the tail of the clamp being formed
- Used to apply BAND-IT® Stainless Steel Band, Galvanized Carbon Steel Band, BAND-FAST®, general use band and miscellaneous strapping
- Drop forged tool
- Spring loaded gripper lever improves ease of use
- Blue epoxy powder coated finish resists corrosive elements
- Color: Blue
- Finish Material: Epoxy Powder Coated Finish
- Length: 10 in.
- Height: 3 in.
- Width: 4 in.
- Weight: 4.4 lbs.
The BAND-IT® Tool is used to apply BAND-IT® Stainless Steel Bands, Galvanized Carbon Steel Bands, BAND-FAST®, general use bands and miscellaneous strapping. This standard BAND-IT® Banding Tool is for use on band widths of 3/16 in. to 3/4 in. BAND-IT® comes with a spin handle retaining ring to keep parts intact.
The BAND-IT® Banding Tool allows tension over 2,400 lbs of force and cuts off the tail of the clamp being formed. This is a drop forged tool with built in cutter, spring loaded gripper lever which improves ease of use, and blue epoxy powder coated finish to resist corrosive elements.
Brand Band-It Video No
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
List Price: $1.76$1.57
List Price: $1.90$1.69
List Price: $2.07$1.84
List Price: $2.21$1.97