- Exhalation is vented directly to ambient atmosphere through a mask check valve
- Mask-mounted microphone and housing allow for communication during use
- Weight: 1.95 lbs.
Duo Seal Inhalator without 1st Stage Regulator Assembly with Microphone Assembly - P/N: 803600-04 Includes:
- (1) Oxygen Cleaned Quick Disconnect Socket - P/N: 18969-00
- (1) Microphone Assembly - P/N: 27495-00
- (1) Avox User Manual - P/N: 803139-UM
The Avox Series 803600 Duo Seal Inhalator is designed for dry atmosphere decompression in a recompression chamber and other applications where it is desirable to breathe mixtures other than ambient atmosphere and is not critical if the exhaled gas is vented directly to the chamber atmosphere.
The demand regulator assembly provides breathing gas on demand (inhalation). The regulator is designed to operate with a constant inlet pressure of 65 - 125 psi over chamber pressure. Under normal conditions, the regulator will provide adequate flow rates at acceptable breathing resistance. The demand regulator can be adjusted to free-flow by turning the control knob clockwise until desired free flow is achieved.
Brand Avox Video No