- Quick disconnect face seal allows easy cleaning
- Full head harness for added comfort during long administration
- Exhausts exhaled gases over board, permitting minimum ventilation of the chamber
- Demand regulator permits constant flow operation
- Microphone assembly
- Weight: 4.4 lbs.
Pressur-Vak II - Medium Long Face Seal without 1st Stage PR Regulator with Microphone - P/N: 803140-01-03 Includes:
- (1) Medium Long Faceseal with Standard Strap Assembly - P/N: 803152-03
- (1) Microphone with 8 Foot Lead - P/N: 6232-00
- (1) Demand Regulator Assembly - P/N: 800227-00
- (1) Exhaust Regulator Assembly - P/N: 801274-00
- (1) 10 ft. Dual Hose Assembly - P/N: 803166-10
- (1) Oxygen Cleaned Quick Disconnect Socket - P/N: 18969-00
- (1) Oxygen Cleaned Demand Male Hose Plug- P/N: 18970-00
The Avox 803140-01-03 Pressur-Vak II is designed to administer oxygen or gas mixtures to a diver or patient in a hyperbaric chamber environment. The demand regulator assembly provides breathing gas on demand (inhalation). The regulator is designed to operate with a constant inlet pressure of 65 to 125 psig over chamber pressure.
For chamber depths over 60 FSW, a secondary vacuum regulator must be installed (see Tescom Regulator 26-2912-282A). A hull-stop valve should be an integral part of the system as a safety device to shut down the vacuum should a pressure loss occur. The optional Avox Pressur-Vak II pressure reducing regulator is a small reliable regulator assembly with an oxygen coupling. The vacuum regulator allows the exhaled gases to be carried to the outside of the chamber thereby eliminating oxygen buildup or contamination of the chamber environment. The vacuum of the exhaled gas is a direct function of the differential pressure of the chamber and the ambient environment.
The Avox 803140-01-03 Pressur-Vak II comes complete with Medium Long Faceseal with Standard Strap Assembly, Microphone Assembly, Dual Demand and Exhaust Hose Assembly with Plugs and Quick Disconnects, Demand Regulator Assembly and Exhaust Regulator Assembly.
Warning: The Pressur-Vak II is designed for surface decompression in a recompression chamber and is not intended for underwater use. It may also be used for other applications which require overboard discharge of exhaled gas.
Brand Avox Video No
Does the 803139-01-02 Pressur-Vak II BIBS Mask have any test certs confirming it is suitable for use in a saturation chamber rated to 300 MSWNo. The Avox Pressur-Vak II BIBS Mask is not intended for use in a saturation diving system. Amron's 350M and 450M BIBS Masks are designed for use inside a saturation diving system and have been tested to Norsok U-101 breathing standard and performance tested by Nui and validated by DNV.