- Now Available with 150 ohm dynamic microphone
- Face seal is available in FIVE sizes
- Quick disconnect face seal allows easy cleaning
- Optional full head harness for added comfort during long administration
- Exhausts exhaled gases overboard, permitting minimum ventilation of the chamber
- Demand regulator permits constant flow operation
- Optional 300 to 1800 psi first stage regulator maintains constant inlet pressure to the demand regulator
- 1st Stage Pressure Reducing Regulator (PR Reg)
- Available without a Face Seal and Harness Assembly
Warning: The Pressur-Vak II is designed for surface decompression in a recompression chamber and is not intended for underwater use. It may also be used for other applications which require overboard discharge of exhaled gas.
The Avox 803140-00-04 Pressur-Vak II offered by Amron International is designed to administer oxygen or gas mixtures to a diver or patient in a hyperbaric chamber environment. The Avox Pressur-Vak II demand regulator assembly provides breathing gas on demand (inhalation). The Avox Pressur-Vak II regulator is designed to operate with a constant inlet pressure of 65 to 125 psig over chamber pressure.
For chamber depths over 60 FSW, a secondary vacuum regulator must be installed (see Tescom Regulator 26-2912-282A). A hull-stop valve should be an integral part of the system as a safety device to shut down the vacuum should a pressure loss occur. The optional Avox Pressur-Vak II pressure reducing regulator is a small reliable regulator assembly with an oxygen coupling. The vacuum regulator allows the exhaled gases to be carried to the outside of the chamber thereby eliminating oxygen buildup or contamination of the chamber environment. The vacuum of the exhaled gas is a direct function of the differential pressure of the chamber and the ambient environment.
Brand Avox Video N/A
Does the 803139-01-02 Pressur-Vak II BIBS Mask have any test certs confirming it is suitable for use in a saturation chamber rated to 300 MSWNo. The Avox Pressur-Vak II BIBS Mask is not intended for use in a saturation diving system. Amron's 350M and 450M BIBS Masks are designed for use inside a saturation diving system and have been tested to Norsok U-101 breathing standard and performance tested by Nui and validated by DNV.