- Simple and streamline harness
- No bailout backpack - this is strictly a harness
- 2 in. nylon webbing - made in the USA
- 18-8 stainless steel rivet construction
- Two 2 in. 304 grade stainless steel D-rings at waist
- Two 2 in. 304 grade stainless steel D-rings at closure
The Atlantic Diving Company SH100 Safety Harness has two front D-rings and one in the back for air hookup. This helps to secure a dive hose to the mask or helmet.
Brand Atlantic Diving Equipment Video No
Is there an owner’s or maintenance manual for the standard diving harness?
No, the manufacturer does not offer a user manual but Amron recommends the following cleaning procedures.
1. Wash with fresh water after use
2. Allow to fully dry prior to storing
3. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
But the reality is, Atlantic Harnesses are favored because they are overbuilt and continue to function well even when abused.