- Manufactured to meet the new ADCI 6.3.4 HARNESSES 2 standards
- Full Body Harness with non-removable leg straps
- Leg straps are adjustable length with stainless adjusters
- Built-in bailout backpack
- Adjustable chest strap
- Adjustable length shoulder straps
- Ready to add Clinch Straps for attachment of bailout tank
- Seven 2 inch 304 grade stainless steel D-rings
- 2 inch nylon webbing - made in the USA
- 18-8 stainless steel rivet construction
The Atlantic Diving Equipment NSBB16510 Full Body Harness with Shoulder Adjusters is manufactured to meet the new ADCI 6.3.4 HARNESSES 2 standards. This Harness comes with non-removable adjustable leg straps and adjustable chest and shoulder straps.
Brand Atlantic Diving Equipment Video No
Is there an owner’s or maintenance manual for the standard diving harness?
No, the manufacturer does not offer a user manual but Amron recommends the following cleaning procedures.
1. Wash with fresh water after use
2. Allow to fully dry prior to storing
3. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
But the reality is, Atlantic Harnesses are favored because they are overbuilt and continue to function well even when abused.