- Manufactured to meet the new ADCI 6.3.4 HARNESSES 2 standards
- Full Body Harness with non-removable leg straps
- Leg straps are adjustable length with stainless adjusters
- Built-in bailout backpack
- Adjustable chest strap
- Adjustable length shoulder straps
- Ready to add Clinch Straps for attachment of bailout tank
- Seven 2 inch 304 grade stainless steel D-rings
- 2 inch nylon webbing - made in the USA
- 18-8 stainless steel rivet construction
The Atlantic Diving Equipment NSBB16510 Full Body Harness with Shoulder Adjusters is manufactured to meet the new ADCI 6.3.4 HARNESSES 2 standards.
Brand Atlantic Diving Equipment Video No
Is there an owner’s or maintenance manual for the standard diving harness?
No, the manufacturer does not offer a user manual but Amron recommends the following cleaning procedures.
1. Wash with fresh water after use
2. Allow to fully dry prior to storing
3. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
But the reality is, Atlantic Harnesses are favored because they are overbuilt and continue to function well even when abused.