- Designed for use with the Navy MK-21 rebreather
- Integrated Dive Vest
- Includes bailout tank backpack
- Includes two Clinch Straps (TCS100T & TCS100B) for the attachment of bailout tank
- Includes two Weight Pockets allowing up to (3) 5 pound weights per side
- Includes adjustable length chest strap
- Includes jock strap
- Adjustable length shoulders straps with two stainless steel adjusters
- 2 in. nylon webbing - made in the USA
- 18-8 stainless steel rivet construction
- Two 2 in.304 grade stainless steel D-rings at waist
- Two 2 in.304 grade stainless steel D-rings at closure
- One 2 in. stainless steel lifting D-ring
The Atlantic Diving Equipment IDV16509 MK 21 Integrated Diving Vest is designed by the U.S.N. Fleet Master Diver and authorized for Navy use. An 80 CF bailout tank is secured by two cam lock devices with velcro. The 6.5 lb weight pouches with brass drain holes, are made from heavy ballistic cloth, and feature a nexus snap which is backed up with Velcro.
Brand Atlantic Diving Equipment Video No
Is there an owner’s or maintenance manual for the MK 21 Integrated Diving harness?
No, the manufacturer does not offer a user manual but Amron recommends the following cleaning procedures.
1. Wash with fresh water after use
2. Allow to fully dry prior to storing
3. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
But the reality is, Atlantic Harnesses are favored because they are overbuilt and continue to function well even when abused.