- 5/16 in. thick back pack is 2 ply nylon, reinforced rubber, punched to accept a bailout bottle using stainless bands or 2 in. cam locks
- Shoulder Adjusters
- Cam-lock (to secure tank)
- Extra pair of D-rings
- Sizes available: S-XL
- 2 in. x 1/8 in. thick Dura-soft nylon webbing
The Atlantic Diving Equipment BP400 Standard Back Pack is very similar to the Bell Back Pack but it does not have the vertical webbing on the back pack and the rear D-ring and belt adjuster.
Brand Atlantic Diving Equipment Video No
Is there an owner’s or maintenance manual for the Standard Back Pack harness?
No, the manufacturer does not offer a user manual but Amron recommends the following cleaning procedures.
1. Wash with fresh water after use
2. Allow to fully dry prior to storing
3. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
But the reality is, Atlantic Harnesses are favored because they are overbuilt and continue to function well even when abused.