- Harness and bailout backpack
- 2 in. nylon webbing - made in the USA
- 18-8 stainless steel rivet construction
- Two 2 in. 304 grade stainless steel D-rings at waist
- Two 2 in. 304 grade stainless steel D-rings at closure
- One 2 in. 304 grade stainless steel lifting D-ring
- Ready to add Jock Strap or Split Jock
- Ready to add Clinch Straps for attachment of bailout tank
The Atlantic Diving Equipment BHBP700 Bell Harness Backpack can be setup for bell or surface supply with two front D-rings for hook-up and upper D-ring to facilitate emergency lifting of divers. Heavy belt adjuster is provided for optional jock strap. The 1/4 inch thick back pack is 2 ply nylon, reinforced rubber, punched to accept stainless bands or 2 inch cam lock.
Brand Atlantic Diving Equipment Video No
Is there an owner’s or maintenance manual for the Bell Harness Backpack?
Answer: No, the manufacturer does not offer a user manual but Amron recommends the following cleaning procedures.
1. Wash with fresh water after use
2. Allow to fully dry prior to storing
3. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
But the reality is, Atlantic Harnesses are favored because they are overbuilt and continue to function well even when abused.