- Harness and bailout backpack
- 2 in. nylon webbing
- Made in the USA
- 18-8 stainless steel rivet construction
- Two 2 in. 304 grade stainless steel D-rings at waist
- Two 2 in. 304 grade stainless steel D-rings at closure
- One 2 in. 304 grade stainless steel lifting D-ring
- Ready to add Jock Strap or Split Jock
- Ready to add Clinch Straps for attachment of bailout tank
Atlantic Diving BHBP-700 Equipment Bell Harness Backpack - Large with two inch nylon webbing is made in the USA.
Brand Atlantic Diving Equipment Video No
Is there an owner’s or maintenance manual for the Standard Back Pack harness?
No, the manufacturer does not offer a user manual but Amron recommends the following cleaning procedures.
1. Wash with fresh water after use
2. Allow to fully dry prior to storing
3. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
But the reality is, Atlantic Harnesses are favored because they are overbuilt and continue to function well even when abused.