- Designed for use with the Navy MK-20 rebreather
- One size
- Adjustable length chest strap
- Split jock included
- 2 in. nylon webbing - made in the USA
- 18-8 stainless steel rivet construction
- Two 2 in. 304 grade stainless steel D-rings at waist
- Two 2 in. 304 grade stainless steel D-rings at closure
- One 2 in. stainless steel lifting D-ring
- Adjustable length shoulders straps with two stainless steel adjusters
The Atlantic Diving Equipment B200 MK-20 Harness is a US Navy approved harness with 2 inch nylon webbing with adjustable shoulder straps. Single point lifting D-ring, integrated adjustable chest strap and jock strap with quick release straps.
Brand Atlantic Diving Equipment Video No
Is there an owner’s or maintenance manual for the MK-20 Mod O Harness?
No, the manufacturer does not offer a user manual but Amron recommends the following cleaning procedures.
1. Wash with fresh water after use
2. Allow to fully dry prior to storing
3. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
But the reality is, Atlantic Harnesses are favored because they are overbuilt and continue to function well even when abused.