- Full protection shell jacket that provides shelter from storms, rain, snow and can withstand the challenges of everyday use
- MN70p-X GORE-TEX® fabric is exceptionally durable, fully waterproof and windproof, and breathable
- StowHood™ makes use of more compact MN40p-X GORE-TEX® 3L fabric to fit neatly inside the collar without bulk
- #5 WaterTight™ Vislon front zipper with back flap
- WaterTight™ pit zippers vent heat rapidly
- Two internal stretch pockets, two bicep pockets, two large volume chest pockets; media ports allow for internal routing of communications cables
- Internal, vertically routed hem drawcord minimizes interference with duty belt
- 4x4 Velcro® sleeve patches for C/S and IFF identifier
- Length of jacket covers all mid layers; dropped back hem protects the lower back
- Revised technical construction of the Alpha Jacket has produced a lighter jacket that uses less tape and stitching, which in turn increases overall breathability
- MN70p-X GORE-TEX® (jacket)
- N40p-X GORE-TEX® 3L Pro (hood)
- Color: Black
- Machine wash in warm water
- Double rinse
- Do not use fabric softener
- Tumble dry on medium heat
- Do not iron
Taking the best of all performance factors and increasing its relevance to LEAF environments, the Arc'teryx Alpha Jacket GEN 2 elevates an icon to new heights. The Arc'teryx GEN 2 is the original high performance alpine jacket adapted for LEAF environments. Windproof, waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® 3L fabric stands up to harsh, intense climates, prolonged exposure to weather and abrasion from gear and landscapes. Highly articulated patterning allows for maximum movement, minimal exposure, efficient transfer of moisture vapour to the outside and intelligent pocketing for in-field use.
WaterTight™ zippers and Dry Cuffs™ seal out rain and snow and hemcord secures rapidly with one hand; pit zippers allow for rapid heat regulation. Bomber length has slightly dropped hem to limit lower back exposure. Fewer seams and narrower seam tape, glued-in zippers and lighter fabric in the hood contribute to an overall lighter weight. he fit is streamlined around the neck; longer length gives more efficient coverage and the volume through the body is adjusted to allow complete freedom without excess bulk.
StowHood™ makes use of more compact MN40p-X GORE-TEX®3L fabric to fit neatly inside the collar and sit against the neck without bulk. Media ports allow for internal routing of communications cables. Internal, vertically routed hem drawcord minimizes interference with duty belt.
Brand Arc'teryx Video No