- The unique Arcwater torch is oxygen free, eliminating the risk of hydrogen gas pocket explosions.
- The torch uses current from a DC power source, reverse polarity (DCEP) and a special Arcair Arcwater electrode.
- Fresh or sea water must be delivered to the torch at 90 psi (6.32 kg/cm² or 620 kPa) over the bottom.
- A minimum water flow rate of 3.5 gallons (13.25 liters) per minute is required.
- Three special collets are available to adapt the Arcwater II Torch for underwater welding with 1/8 in. (3.2 mm), 5/32 in. (4.0 mm) or 3/16 in. (4.8 mm) Sea-Weld electrodes
- Weight: 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kg)
- Length: 9-3/4 in. (24.8 cm)
Arcair Arcwater Torch is designed to gouge or cut steel, stainless steel and other metals underwater safely, easily and efficiently. The torch also can be converted to an underwater welding torch by simply changing the collets. The Arcwater Torch is easy to handle by right or left handed users. The metal is made molten by the electrode coming in contact with the work piece, forming an arc. The molten metal is then removed by the high pressure water stream, leaving a clean, slag-free gouge ready for welding.
Brand Arcair Video No