- Water-proof coating applied over the outer diameter
- Applications: Salvage / Docking facility construction / Off-shore drill rig repair
- Current Type: D.C. (Direct Current)
- Operating Polarity: DCEP (Direct Current Electrode Positive) - Reverse Polarity
- Electrode Size: 5/16 in. x 9 in. (7.9mm x 22.9cm)
- Water-proof Coating Color: White
- Amperage Capacity: 350 - 450 amps
- Pieces per Carton: 50 pieces
The Arcair 5/16 x 9 Arcwater Gouging Electrode is ideal for a broad range of applications, including creating u-grooves for weld joint, removing old welds, and gouging out cracks.
Similar air carbon-arc electrode used in above water applications but with a water-proof coating applied over the outer diameter.
Brand Arcair Video No