- Water-proof coating applied over the outer diameter
- Recommended for use with Arcair Arcwater® II Torch
- Applications: Salvage / Docking facility construction / Off-shore drill rig repair
- Current Type: D.C. (Direct Current)
- Operating Polarity: DCEP (Direct Current Electrode Positive) - Reverse Polarity
- Electrode Size: 5/16 in. x 9 in. (7.9 mm x 22.9 cm)
- Water-proof Coating Color: White
- Amperage Capacity: 350 - 450 amps
- Pieces per Carton: 50 pieces
The Arcair Arcwater® Gouging Electrodes 5/16 in. x 9 in. is ideal for a broad range of applications, including creating u-grooves for weld joint, removing old welds, and gouging out cracks. Similar air carbon-arc electrodes are used in above water applications, but with a water-proof coating applied over the outer diameter.
These copper coated carbon/graphite electrodes (50 pieces) are especially made for the Arcwater® process. Arcwater® electrodes are waterproof with a white coating. Arcwater® electrodes require 350 to 450 amperes for proper oxygen free burning.
These Arcair Arcwater® Gouging Electrodes are recommended for use with the Arcair Arcwater® II Torch.
Brand Arcair Video No
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
List Price: $1,423.00$1,138.40