- 5-Watt, 4 Single Sideband Channels that match the SSB-2010 diver transceivers
- Provides total communication control with all free swimming scuba divers that are equipped with the Buddy Phone or Aquacom diver transceivers
- Nominal Range: Calm seas: Greater than 1,500 m
- Frequency Range: 30 to 35 kHz
- Audio Bandwidth: 300 to 3,500 Hz
- Automatic Gain Control: 120 dB dynamic range (AGC)
- Acoustic Output Power: 5 Watts (Nominal)
- Microphone/Speaker: Hand-held, dynamic, 200 Ohm/Heavy duty front panel speaker with On/Off control
- Transducer: Piezoelectric type on a 35 ft. cable
- External Power: 12 VDC at minimum of 4 amps
- Battery Type and Life: (2) 6 Volt lantern battery (Alkaline or optional Rechargeable batteries also available 392008-000). 20 hrs continuous use assuming 10% duty cycle
- Squelch: User adjustable from the front panel
- Receiver Sensitivity: Greater than 100 dBv
- Housing Dimensions: 6.5 in. H x 14 in. W x 10.6 in. D (16.5 cm x 35.6 cm x 26.9 cm)
- Weight: 13.75 lbs with battery
Aquacom® STX-101 Transceiver - P/N: OTS-900281-000 Includes:
Aquacom® STX-101 Compatibility ChartXT-100 Buddy Phone®RX-100-D2-A Buddy Phone®XT-100-H Buddy Phone®TEC-BUD Buddy Phone®SCU-BUD/S Buddy Phone®SP-100D-2 Buddy Phone2®MKII Buddy Phone® D2STX-101/M Aquacom®SSB-1001B Aquacom®SSB-2010 Aquacom®RCL-7A Multi Battery Charger
- (1) Hand-Held Microphone - P/N: OTS-910193-000
- (1) 35 ft. Transducer Cable - P/N: OTS-912077-000
- Tip Plugs to Bare Wire - P/N: OTS-912033-000
- (1) User Manual
The Ocean Technology Systems (OTS) Aquacom STX-101 surface transceiver is a 5-watt, 4-channel, single sideband underwater telephone designed with the Professional Search and Rescue Teams in mind. The OTS Aquacom STX-101 offers four channels that match the SSB-2010. This system is tough, powerful and a must for any serious Search and Rescue Team.
All you have to do is lower the transducer cable into the water and all divers within range and same frequency will be able to communicate. Please see the compatibility chart below for a list of compatible systems. Please see the OVERVIEW tab for a list of compatible diving communication systems.
Brand OTS Communication Mode Wireless Video No
Will the record out function on the STX-101 pass the audio signal to a computer via a RCA cable?
The record out function of the OTS STX-101 is designed to send an audio signal to a recording device like a VCR or Tape Recorder. We haveve never connected one to a laptop or desktop computer before but if your device has an audio input and recording software that draws its data from the audio input then it should work. You would also need to make sure you have a cable that will mate with both devices.