- Configured to operate with virtually any style full face mask such as the AGA® MKII or Kirby Morgan® EXO-BR™
- With the addition of a CDK-6 Surface Accessory Kit, the SSB-1001B is easily converted into a portable surface station such as the Aquacom® STX-101 Transceiver
- Gives divers the ability to talk to one another or talk to any compatible surface station while they are underwater
- Heavy duty design
- The patented VOX and Diver Control System ensures crystal clear communications
- Designed with State-of-the-art Digital Signal Processing circuitry ensuring great performance and clarity
- U.S. Navy Approved
Aquacom® SSB-1001B: Part Number OTS-900272-011 Transceiver Includes
- Storage Bag: Part Number OTS-134153-000
- Adjusting Tool: Part Number OTS-910013-000
- User Manual
Aquacom® SSB-1001B (900272-011) Specifications
Channels1 = 32.768 kHz upper2 = 32.768 kHz lower3 = 31.250 kHz upper4 = 31.250 kHz lower5 = 28.5 kHz upper2 = 28.5 kHz lower3 = 25 kHz upper4 = 25 kHz lowerAquacom® SSB-2010B Compatibility ChartMKII Buddy Phoneï¿½D2RX-100 Buddy Phone®SSB-2010 Aquacom®XT-100-H Buddy Phone®MKII-BUDS Buddy Phone®STX-101 Aquacom®STX-101M Aquacom®SCU-BUD/S Buddy Phone®SP-100D-2 Digital Buddy Phone ®CDK-6 Surface Accessory KitEMA-2 Ear/Mic. AssemblyTEC-BUDS Buddy Phone®RCL-7A Multi Battery Charger
- Nominal Range:
- Calm sea: Greater then 1,500 meters
- Sea State 6: 150 meters nominal
- Transmitter Band: 25 to 31 kHz
- Audio Frequency: Response 300-4,000 Hz
- Receiver Sensitivity: -110 dBv
- Acoustic Output Power: 10 Watts + (174.2 dB re 1 uPA at one meter)
- Auto. Gain Control (AGC): 120 dB dynamic range (AGC)
- Transducer: Piezoelectric type
- Transmitter Activation: Voice Operated Transmitter (VOX) or Manual Activation Push-to-Talk
- Battery Type: 8-AA Alkaline Cells or NiMH Rechargeable Battery (RB-11 and RC-15)
- Battery Life: 12 hrs AA Alkaline assuming 10% duty cycle 13 hrs NiMH Battery
- Low Battery Indicator: Red LED on upper housing (also indicates power is ON)
- Housing Dimensions: 7.60 in. H x 3.55 in. W x 1.80 in. D (19.9 cm x 9 cm x 4.6 cm)
The US Navy approved Aquacom Ocean Technology System (OTS) SSB-1001B Transceiver is a 10-watt, multi-channel, single sideband underwater telephone designed for Military and Government use. It is a through-water communication systems just like the Aquacom SSB-2010. State-of-the-Art Digital Signal Processing ensures the OTS SSB-1001B Transceiver is second to none.
The patented VOX and Diver Control System ensures crystal clear communications. The OTS Aquacom STX-101M surface station is a perfect companion.
Please see OVERVIEW tab for a list of compatible communication systems for the Ocean Technology System (OTS) Aquacom SSB-1001B transceiver.
Brand OTS Communication Mode No Video No
What do I need so I can use my OTS wireless communication system with the EXO-BR mask?
If we assume you are using the SSB-2010 Diver’s Through-Water Transceiver, then you would need to install an EMA-2B Earphone/Microphone assembly on your EX0-BR mask. You would then connect the EMA-2B HI-USE Connector to your SSB-2010 transceiver. Once everything is connected and turned on, you should be able to communicate with the surface.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
List Price: $549.00$547.63