- CO2 Cylinders not Included
- Newly U.S. Navy ANU Listed
- Single bag welded construction in strong 1000 Denier urethane-coated nylon
- Rapid air-dump valve operated by pulling down on corrugate hose, also acts as an over-pressure valve adjusted to 80-120 mbar
- 2 drain plug for easy clean-up and dry-out
- Oral inflation system or (optional) Power Line Inflator
- 2 Emergency air cylinders supply system, with valves and connectors
- 2 flaps on both sides to protect the cylinders.
- Bag sewn throughout with high tensile nylon thread, lockstitched
- Openings at the bottom allow the cylinder valve to be easily accessible for inflation
- Two drains with caps on both sides make draining fast and easy
- Can be fitted for non magnetic at NATO Standard
- Volume: 14 Liters
- Lift in Sea water 33.5 lbs.
- Cylinder Capacity: 2 X 1.5 cubic feet
- Cylinder Working Pressure: 3000 psi
- With cylinder: 2.9 kg (6.5 lbs.)
- Without cylinder: 1.28 kg (2.8 lbs.)
- Packing (Individual box): 59 x 38 x 11.5 cm (23" x15" x4.5" )
- Total packed weight: 3.2 kg (7 lbs.)
The Atlantis Jacket is inflatable from two emergency cylinders, by mouth or optional MP inflator. It is designed for professional use with all types of back or chest-worn breathing apparatus. The distribution of the buoyancy chamber gives excellent safety performance, either during buoyant ascent (vertical stability) or at the surface (natural support position with head and shoulders out of the water).
The jacket can be quickly modified to fit different kinds of equipment due to the quickly adjustable harness and buckle and the interchangeable inflation systems, either with the two emergency air cylinders or with a power air inflator with the air from the diver cylinder.
The Atlantis is suitable for all types of uses, and can be fitted for non-magnetic equipment use.
Brand Aqua Lung Video No