- 2000 PSIG WOG (1/4 in. to 1 in.)
- Investment Cast Components
- Reinforced RPTFE Seats and Stuffing Box Ring
- Stainless Steel Lever and Nut
- Optional Deadman Spring Return Handle (through 2 in. size)
- Blow-Out-Proof Stem Design
- Adjustable Packing Gland
- Mounting Pad for easy Actuator Mounting
- Graphite Packing (1/4 in. to 2 in.)
- Stainless Steel Ball and Stem
- Oxygen Cleaned
Many more options are available for the Apollo 76 Series Ball Valves. Please see the Part Builder in the 2011 Amron International Catalog page, found in the Attachments Tab above for available options. Please call Amron’s award winning sales staff at 760-208-6500 for a quote and to place your order.
Apollo 76 Series Ball Valve with Deadman Handle has revolutionized the way water and air are handled in the commercial diving and hyperbaric industries. Today, Apollo has manufactured more types of bronze and steel ball valves than any other US company. More than 6 million Apollo bronze ball valves are put into service every year, making it America's most trusted ball valve brand.
Brand Apollo Valves Video No