- Significant Reduction of Valve Carboning: Whether your compressor is new or old, you can expect a better performance standard using Anderol® Synthetic Diester Compressor Oil. The cleanliness of operation combined with the good lubricating properties of Anderol® compressor oil offers significant savings on replacement parts and valve maintenance.
- Greater Safety: Greater Safety is offered by the approximately 100° F higher flash, fire, and auto ignition temperatures of Anderol® as compared to the petroleum compressor lubricants. The significant reduction of valve carboning and inter cooler and after cooler fouling combined with a higher auto ignition temperature, dramatically reduces the most common causes of compressor explosions and fires. This unique lubricant also features high film strength, a low order of toxicity, and biodegradability. Auto ignition Temperature is 770° F. Do not use above 450° F (232° C). Pour Point is -30° F.
- Compatibility: The following seals, paints and plastics are recommended for use in contact with Anderol® lubricants: Viton, High Nitrile Buna-N, Teflon, Epoxy Paint, Nylon, Delrin, Celcon, Oil-Resistant Alkyd.
Anderol® is NOT recommended for use with Neoprene, SBR Rubber, Low Nitrile Buna-N, Acrylic Paint, Lacquer, Polystyrene, PVC, and ABS.
- 5 gallon size
- Auto ignition Temperature is 770°
- Do not use above 450° F (232° C)
- Pour Point is -30° F.
Anderol® Synthetic Diester Compressor Oils are used in applications with pressures as high as 15,000 PSI and in vacuum pumps designed for industrial process vacuum applications.
Anderol® is used in stationary and portable single or double acting single-stage and multi-stage reciprocating compressors, as well as in rotary compressors.
Brand Anderol Video N/A