- Sub MKIIP main unit
- Calibration adapters and tubing
- External supply cable
- User manual
- Test certificates
- Analox hyperbaric tested batteries (x4)
Optional Accessories Available for additional cost
- Data output cable and software for data logging facility when ordered
- Universal AC to DC external supply cable
- Submarine Escape
- Hyperbaric Therapy Chambers
- Tourist Submarines
- Diving Decompression Chambers
- Continuous real-time measurement
- Pressure Compensation
- 4 Digit LCD with backlight for each measurement
- Long Life sensors
- Flashing Guide & Status LED
- Data Acquisition (optional)
- Operating Range
- Carbon Dioxide: 0.1 - 100mBAR PPCO2 = 10% SEV
- Oxygen: 0-2 ATS ppO2 / 0-2 Bar ppO2
- Pressure: 1-10 BAR A
- Temperature: 32 to 104 degrees F (-5 to +40 degrees C)
- Power Supply
- External: 8-40vDC
- Internal: 4D size Alkaline batteries with 7 day life in continuous operation.
- Display: 6 LCD’s, character size 8mm x 5mm, one for each variable measured
- Temperature: Compensated 32 to 104 degrees F (0 to 40 degrees C)
- Storage: 23 to 122 degrees F (-5 to +50 degrees C)
- Humidity: 0-100% RH non-condensing
- Dimensions: 7.5 in. H x 9.25 in. W x 4 in. D (190mm x 235mm x 100mm)
- Weight: 4.4 lbs (2kg) including batteries
The Analox Sub MKII-P is a highly accurate solid state microprocessor driven portable monitor. It is capable of monitoring up to six parameters (O2, C02, Pressure, Temperature, Elapsed Time & Battery Life) and displaying them simultaneously on its six backlit LCD displays.
The unit provides for full pressure correction for the carbon dioxide and all readings are temperature compensated. It is designed to provide the operator with accurate and reliable information about the atmosphere in a submarine escape chamber. The standard sensor unit can withstand pressures of up to 10 BAR Absolute.
Housed in a rugged waterproof enclosure the measuring cells are protected by waterproof and dust proof membranes ensuring the elimination of cell contamination.
The Analox Sub MkII-P could not be easier to operate with only two operator functions, calibration is easy and the unit weighs only 4.4 lbs (2.5kg) including batteries. An option is also available on the Analox Sub MKII-P for datalogging with an RS232 download port for connection to a PC.
*Please see "Parts" tab on this webpage for the list of accessories associated with this item
Brand Analox Video