- Easy to read display: The Sub Aspida displays O2, CO2 and pressure on one display
- Audio visual and vibration alarms
- Datalogging and full user maintenance through our unique calibration software
- Intelligent software which lets you know what requires maintenance and when - ensuring optimum performance of your unit
- Automatic pressure correction of O2 and CO2 readings for more accurate results
- SEA 00C3 Authorization for Military Use (AMU) Approved
- Sensor range: CO2 - 0-5%, O2 0-1200mbar, 0-100%
- Operating time: 12 hrs from a fully charged set of AA batteries or continuous power option from 9 VDC wall charger.
- Operating temperature: 32° to 122oF (0° to 50oC)
- Operating pressure: 800-1200mbar
- Response time: CO2 T90<60 secs, O2 T90<30 secs
- Visual alarms: 1 x green - OK, 1 x amber - fault, 3 x red - alarm
- Audible alarm: 95db at 30cm
- Dimensions: 4.97in L x 1.72in D x 3.46in W (126.35 mm x 43.8 mm x 88 mm)
The Sub Aspida is a purpose designed compact portable gas monitor capable of detecting both Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen. It is a compact, rugged unit which offers 12 hours battery life from one charge, audio visual and vibration alarms, datalogging and full user maintenance through the unique calibration software.
The unit offers continuous monitoring of partial pressure Oxygen and volumetric Carbon Dioxide, making it ideal for confined space entry onboard submarines and monitoring of portable or transportable commercial diving decompression chambers.
Brand Analox Video
Can the Sub Aspida be used inside a hyperbaric chamber?
No, the pressure within the hyperbaric chamber causes inaccurate readings on the display. The Sub Aspida is designed to operate outside the chamber environment. You have to supply the unit with a gas sample from inside the chamber via a regulated gas supply at no more then 1 liter per minute.