- Simple Calibration: Safe-Ox+ can be calibrated on "pure air" which is easy to source and ship globally and affordable too
- Calibration required every 18 months
- Long life O2 sensor: Can last up to 10 years*
- Minimal maintenance: Unlike other oxygen monitors the Safe-Ox+ only needs calibrating every 18 months and the sensor does not need changing every 2 years
- "Plug and play": Safe-Ox+ is easily wall-mounted and basic installation does not require a qualified electrician
- Repeater Included: Safe-Ox+ comes complete with a repeater which is to be placed at the entrance to provide an early warning before entering the room
- Suitable for use with helium: Presence of helium can affect the readings of most O2 monitors but the Safe-Ox+ will provide accurate, reliable readings if helium is one of the gases you are concerned about
- No risk of accidental calibration: Safe-Ox+ does not allow the user to calibrate it using ambient air. A certified calibration gas must be passed over the sensor at 18 month periods. This is a safety feature which prevents a potentially false calibration being made.
* Oxygen sensor lives are affected by variables such as the amount of oxygen they are exposed to and the environmental temperature and humidity.
- Gas Detected: High and Low Oxygen Levels
- Mode of Operation: Electrochemical
- Range: 0.1 to 25%
- Alarm Set Points: 19.5 and 23%
- Better than ± 0.75% O2 over 5.0 to 25.0% O2
- Better than ± 1.00% O2 over 0.1 to 5.0% O2
- Response Time: O2 - 60 seconds
- Warm Up Time: 10 seconds
- Resolution: 0.1% O2
- Warranty: 1 year
- Analyzer type: Fixed
- Power: 230V AC UK Plug
- Power Consumption: <5 VA
- Quick Connect Repeater
- Fitted Display: 4 Digit LCD
- English UK Language
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- No Outputs
- Analyzer: 6.9 x 4.33 x 2.95 in. (175 x 110 x 75 mm)
- Repeater: 2.83 x 6.69 x 1.77 in. (72 x 170 x 45 mm)
- IP rating: IP65 (apart from quick connect repeater which is IP43)
- Warranty: 2 years electrical
- Analyzer Approvals:
- EMC Directive 89/336/EEC (EN50270:1999, EN61000-6-3:2001+A11:2004
- Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC (BS EN 61010-1:2001, IEC 61010-1(2ed))
- AS61010.1-2003 (Australia & New Zealand)
The Analox Safe-Ox+ is an oxygen enrichment & depletion monitor ideal for use where there is either a threat of a potential leak or build-up of enriched oxygen which could pose a fire risk or there is a potential risk of a leak or build-up of an inert gas such as nitrogen, argon or helium. The Safe-Ox+ provides two audio visual alarms which are pre-set at 19.5% & 23% (but can be adjusted).
Enriched oxygen (also known as nitrox, EANx, Safe Air and enriched air nitrox) is used in a variety of industries and the main concern is that if there is a build up of the gas then it can pose a fire/explosion risk should there also be an ignition source. As part of a risk assessment, employers have a duty of care to their employees and the public; the Analox Safe-Ox+ is an ideal safety solution.
Industries using enriched oxygen include: scuba diving, commercial diving, hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT), gas production and gas blending stations, medical gases such as nitrous oxide/oxygen mixes, sulphuric and nitric acid manufacturing, mining, steel manufacturing and metal refining, aquaculture, and glass manufacturing.
The Safe-Ox+ main sensor unit is wall mounted at normal working head height in the area/s recommended as a result of a risk assessment (often where the gases are stored and/or piped). The repeater unit/s (which take their power from the main unit) are then sited at the entrance/s to the area to provide an early warning before entering.
Brand Analox Video No