- Comes as a Rack Mount Monitor (available in Panel Mount)
- The main sensor used in the monitor is a Helium thermal conductivity sensor with microprocessor controlled linearization and temperature compensation
- Further compensation is provided by an electrochemical Oxygen sensor. This is to compensate for the helium sensors small cross sensitivity to oxygen
- Easy to calibrate, using the ‘ZERO’, ‘CAL’, and ‘O2 CAL’ adjustments on the front panel
- User adjustable high and low audio/visual alarms
- Flowmeter and controlling needle valve is mounted on the front panel of the monitor to control the flow rate across the sensor unit
- Unit is configured to enable power from a range of power supplies
- Helium Range: 0.1 – 100%
- Power Supply Options:
- AC input: 85V to 264V
- DC input: 12V to 32V
- Input frequency: 47-63 Hz
- Output Options: Relay, 4-20 mA, Battery back up
- Sensor Type:
- Helium - Thermal Conductivity sensor with microprocessor linearization, temp and O2 cross sensitivity compensation
- Oxygen sensor - Electrochemical Cell
- Sensor Life:
- Helium - up to 10 years
- Oxygen - up to 2 years in air
- Accuracy: ±0.5% of Full Scale at Standard Temperature and Pressure
- Response Time 15 Seconds to T90
- Warm up Time <15 Seconds
- Gas Flow Rate 20ltr/hr
- Display 4 Digit High-Brightness Red LED
- Dimensions 5.43 in. H x 9.45 in. L x 9.25 in. D (138 mm x 240 mm x 235 mm)
- Weight 4.4 lbs (2.0 kg)
Analox 8000 Helium Analyzer Includes:
- Trim Tool: Part Number 000-0181
- Power Lead
- Test Certificate and Manual
Many more options are available for the Analox 8000 Helium Monitor. Please refer to the Part Builder in the 2011 Amron International Catalog page, found in the Attachments Tab. For further assistance, please call Amron's award winning sales staff at (760) 208-6500 and get your quote today!
This Analox SA1A17DCMR 8000 Helium Monitor has a 0.1 to 100% Range with Combined Display and Sensor Rack Mount.
The 1000 series of Analox Analyzers have been designed specifically for the saturation diving market, as a result the analyzers have been designed to offer familiarity and intuitive operation to suit deep diving shift patterns. Each of the series has a common operation and installation mode – as a result they are quick and easy to use and install.
The Ax 8000 Helium Monitor incorporates a long life thermal conductivity Helium sensor. The Ax 8000 is provided with a high visibility display, adjustable hi & low audio visual alarms. The unit is configured to enable power from a range of power supplies, options are available for relay, 4 to 20mA outputs and battery back up. The unit can be supplied in panel or rack mount format. Calibration is quick and easy to carry out using the adjustments on the front panel.
The Ax 8000 monitor is located in the dive control room, at ambient temperature and pressure, when supplied with a gas sample line from the living chamber, diving bell or gas reclaim system the Ax 8000 will provide helium readings in percent (% He). The Ax 8000 incorporates the Analox thermal conductivity helium sensor plus an electrochemical oxygen sensor to accurately calculate helium concentration in the range 0 to 100%.
Brand Analox Video No