- It is designed for divers, and allows for accurate checking for CO contamination of their own gas prior to diving.
- Being portable the analyzer can be easily transported with other kit.
- User maintainable
EII CO includes
- Sample dome
- 9v battery
- Wrist lanyard
- Sensor range: 1 to 50ppm CO
- Sensor accuracy: +/- (1% FS + 5% value)
- Sensor response time: <20 seconds
- Sensor drift: <6ppm CO (annual)
- Power: 1 9V PP3 battery
- Display: 2 digits
- Sensor warranty: 1 year
- Electronics warranty: 2 year
A number of incidents involving carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning in diving prompted Analox to design a CO analyzer specific for the diving industry.
Carbon monoxide - the problem:
A small concentration of CO can affect the body, and symptoms can include headache, fatigue, confusion and dizziness. Prolonged exposure could lead to unconsciousness, brain damage or even death.
The new EII CO is similar in design to the O2 EII oxygen analyzer, but is colored red. We recommend that with every EII CO, a bump test gas kit is also purchased.
Brand Analox Video